Meggings = men’s leggings. Depending on which part of the world you’re in, they’re also called men’s tights.
We like to tackle this question head on as we get asked it a lot! Our meggings are specially engineered for men. We’ve designed them with extra width & length around the waist and crotch so they offer more room and comfort around your crotch. We also use high-stretch fabric with a smooth contour so your package will blend in with the shape of your waist. Unless you’re intentionally stuffing a football down there, you won’t stand out in a crowd!
A lot of guys don’t like the “underwear look” of a crotch pouch, so we’ve designed our meggings with an integrated waistband and centre seam so you can wear Kapows with or without shorts, while still having room in the crotch for comfort.
Find your perfect size here. If you're in-between sizes, both sizes should fit you – the smaller size will be nice and snug, and the larger size will give you a little more room to move without being baggy.
We use high-stretch fabric and fit test our leggings on men of all shapes and sizes from the USA, UK, Germany and Australia.
Your shoes and socks *wink.* Seriously though, there's no "right" underwear to wear with meggings – it comes down to personal preference. Athletes tend to prefer close-fitting briefs, some guys dig boxer briefs, and lots of dudes go commando. Do whatever feels comfortable!
They’re perfect for the gym, festivals, yoga, running, and taking your fashion to the next level. Supercharge your workout gear, add some swagger to your street style, and be the life of the mother-flipping party.
Hell no, son. Human beings are built for self-expression – we’re here to give risk takers and rule breakers the conversation starters they were born for. Men all over the world wear meggings to stand out from the crowd and attack life with the confidence of a rock star.
Heck yeah they do. Superstars like The Rock, Jared Leto, Kanye West, Tom Brady, Shia Labeouf, Justin Bieber, David Beckham, Lenny Kravitz, Cristiano Ronaldo, Idris Elba, Anthony Kiedis, and Steph Curry all rock men’s leggings or male tights.
Epic designs and high quality! Kapow Meggings are engineered from premium high stretch polyester/nylon and spandex for comfort, durability, and free movement. And they come in a huge range of wild designs and killer colors designed to get you noticed.
You bet your sweet ass! All our meggings are designed to fit like a second skin and feature 4-way stretch and breathable, moisture-wicking fabric.
• Kapow Originals range are a lightweight option great for stretching and movement.
• Kapow Performance range offers mid-level compression, tougher stitching, plus a phone pocket and a zip pocket.
• Kapow Performance PRO range are 100% squat-proof with thicker, more durable fabric, mid-to-high compression, extra tough stitching, plus a phone pocket and a zip pocket.
• Kapow Compression-X range are lightweight leggings with graduated high-range compression to improve performance and aid in faster recovery.
The only styles to avoid for exercise are our metallic, velvet and holographic designs, which are not designed for sport or physical performance.
We offer free exchanges (if you’d like a better size or product) as well as free returns within the USA & UK, and we accept returns from all over the world. We stand by our quality and want you to be happy with your purchase from Kapow.
For full returns and exchange information relevant to your country, check out our Shipping Info Page and scroll down the page to the Returns section
As an independent brand we care deeply about ethical production, managing our environmental impact, and supporting worthy causes. We’re constantly working towards sustainable business practice. Here’s how we’re doing it.
• $1 OF EVERY ORDER GOES TO CHARITY: To help support the people of Ukraine we donate $1 from every order to the Red Cross Ukraine Crisis. This donation will be ongoing until the situation in the Ukraine has stabilized, after which time we will resume donations to our charity partners Oceana, Boys To Men USA, and NAMI.
• ETHICAL PRODUCTION: By keeping our supply chain small, we can better ensure that all of our products are ethically made. We personally visit all of our partners at least once a year to evaluate their production methods and the care of their employees. We tour factory floors, inspect the equipment, and meet the workers – and we only work with suppliers who offer a safe working environment, fair pay, no child labour, and decent working hours as observed by law.
• GRS CERTIFIED: All of the manufacturers we work with are Global Recycled Standard certified. What does this mean? Glad you asked! Our supply chain complies with GRS standards set for recycled content, social and environmental practices and chemical restrictions. We also undertake independent third-party testing on all our product ranges to ensure they meet global standards.
• RECYCLED & RECYCLABLE PACKAGING; We did a ton of research on the most environmentally friendly packaging to use, and you’d be surprised by what we learned. Most brands won’t tell you that their fancy biodegradable packaging is only around 70% biodegradable. Compostable packaging isn’t great because it only breaks down under specific conditions, and if you don’t have a home compost you need to send the packaging to an industrial composting facility. We’ve found the best option is using packaging that is (a) made from recycled materials, and (b) can be recycled again. So we’ll keep using that until something better comes along! Our postcards are made from Forest Stewardship Council-certified 100% recycled paper, too. Every little bit helps!
• RECYCLED FABRICS: Our ECO RANGE uses recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic like PET bottles, fishing nets and ring pulls that are broken down and spun into yarn, which is then knitted into performance leggings. Recycled polyester also takes less energy to make than virgin polyester. The best part? They’re not only strong and durable, but also lightweight. Turns out plastic can be fantastic for leggings!
Go for gold, amigo! Rocking your first pair of meggings is incredibly liberating, you’ll be astonished by the amount of confidence and enjoyment they bring not just you, but everyone around you. But hey, don’t listen to us. Check out how guys all over the world wear their meggings on the Kapow Instagram page.
We also offer FREE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES if you live in the USA or UK (and cheap, local returns addresses in most other countries), so you can try a pair with the confidence that we offer a money back guarantee if you’d like to return.